The Sacramento Poetry Center welcomes all styles of strong, well-crafted poems for the winter Tule Review—now 50-60 pages and perfect bound with an anticipated completion in January 2011.
Seeking Submissions for the winter Tule Review
Submission Deadline: September 30, 2010
Please note: As of June 16, 2010, we have changed our submission guidelines.
- Include no more than three poems, maximum 96 lines per poem.
- Include three (3) copies of each poem
- Include the following information at the right-hand, top of each page: your legal name, name used for publication (if applicable), e-mail address, phone number
- Poems continuing onto a second page should be indicated as follows: "Title of poem, page 2"
- Also, indicate if there is or is not a stanza break between the first and second page: (stanza break) or (no stanza break)
- We do not accept simultaneous submissions, but sometimes consider previously published poems. If previously published, note the name and date of prior publication on the page below your poem.
- Include a 12x9 SASE envelope with your submission (ensure sufficient postage for return of your work) which we will use to 1) notify you of decline and/or 2) return your poemsand/or 3) mail you your contributor copy of the finished publication (if your poem(s) are selected for inclusion).
- Mail your submission to: Sacramento Poetry Center | c/o Tule Review | P.O. Box 160406 | Sacramento, CA 95816
- If your poem(s) are accepted, you will be notified via email (or via US mail if you do not have an email address). We will, at that time, ask you to submit an electronic version of your poem(s) as well as a short, five line bio.